Attention Newton Fans- we’re giving away another FREE Ironman Entry through a Twitter and Facebook photo/video contest!
Here’s the deal: we want to see how creative you guys can get. To win a free Ironman Entry, you need to post a picture or video (30 second limit) either on Twitter, making sure to mention @sirisaac, or post the photo on our Facebook Fan page.
The photo or video should illustrate the 3rd law of motion, with the Newton shoes somehow incorporated into it. (Newton's third law of motion states that whenever one object exerts a force on a second object, the second object exerts an equal and opposite force on the first. Hint: Action/Reaction Technology.)
Think outside the box—Sir Isaac will pick the most creative photo or video as the Ironman Entry winner!
Here are the Rules:
1) You can post the photo either on Twitter with a @sirisaac mention or post the photo on our Newton Running Facebook Fan page. Submissions through any other outlet will not be accepted.
2) Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo or video taken by someone other than yourself. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image or video submitted. Your submission of the photo/video is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo/video.
3) If you choose to submit a video, it must be no longer than 30 seconds long.
4) The photo or video must illustrate the 3rd law of motion, with the Newton shoes somehow incorporated into it
5) Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered.
6) Submissions will be accepted until July 23, 2009 and a winner will be selected the following week.
7) By participating in this contest, you are also agreeing that:
- I hereby irrevocably grant to Newton Running Company, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, (“Newton”), the right to use my name and likeness (collectively “Name and Likeness”), in all forms and media, and in all manners, without limitation as to frequency or duration, for any lawful purposes.
- Newton shall have the unrestricted absolute right to
-Reproduce, copy, modify, and create derivatives in whole or in part,
-or otherwise use my Name and Likeness or any part thereof, including any photos provided to Newton, in any media now known or hereafter to become known, (the “Works”);
-Use and permit to be used my Name and Likeness, whether in original or modified form, in connection with the Works as Newton may choose; and
-Display, perform, exhibit, distribute, transmit or broadcast the Works by any means now known or hereafter to become known.
- I hereby waive all rights and release Newton from any claim or cause of action, whether now known or unknown, for defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, or based upon or relating to the use and exploitation of my Name and Likeness.
8 ) Once again, by submitting a photo/video into the contest, you are stating that you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed above that apply to this contest.
Good luck and happy tweeting and facebooking!