Gravity 8 Details
- * Weight: 8.7oz
- * Drop: 3.0mm
- * Support: Neutral
- * New Adaptive Fit Mesh
- * New Anatomically Designed Skeletal Tongue
- * Advanced Lacing System For Versatile and Secure Fit
- * Plush, Breathable and Comfortable Seamless Construction
- * Performance Action Reaction Technology Package
- * Full Foot Newtonium Cushioning
- * Tactical Flex Grooves to Mirror Foot Motion
- * Responsive and Agile
Start Your Run a Step Ahead
Responsive, agile and cushioned the Gravity is the pinnacle of Newton technology and designed for those who expect nothing less than the ultimate running experience.
What Makes Newton Unique?
Over time, many shoe designs have become thicker, softer and heavier with greater heel heights. In the spirit of making every stride better, Newton shoes feature lower heel to toe drops to put you in a more natural running position.
The secret formula powering the speed of Newton Running shoes is its proprietary Action/Reaction Technology. Generated by the active movement of the lugs, it creates a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides quicker bounce-back and loses less energy than a traditional foam-core running shoe.
Full Foot Cushioning
If you love the responsive yet cushioned feel of the lugs in the forefoot, you'll be happy to find out the same technology exists in the heel. With Newton Running, you get full-foot cushioning and protection.