A Look Back: 2021 Company Highlights
8 December 2021
2021 brought in big changes for Newton Running! Take a look back on the work accomplished this year, as we celebrate the progress and growth achieved. Details of our favorite year-end successes:
- Integrating recycled plastic bottles, and EcoPure®, Newton Running releases an eco-friendly line to support the UN Global Compact initiative, reengineering shoes to feature a fully sustainable construction.
- Newton Running expands product line with the introduction of 3 new models:
- The Gravity+: To help you run faster and stay fresher for longer.
- The Catalyst: To accompany you on the road, in the gym, or wherever your adventure may lead.
- The Excel: To provide you with a high impact solution.
- Newton Running sponsors Europe's DATEV Challenge Roth to reinforce TEAMCHALLENGE’s focus on sustainability, as demonstrated by the exclusive, sustainable Newton-Roth Limited Edition shoe launched for this year's event.
- Newton Running continues to engineer certified Vegan shoes, constructed without the use of animal byproducts in our adhesives or materials.
- Jerry Lee, co-founder of Newton Running, speaks with the Marni on the Move podcast about his commitment to sustainability.
- Newton Running concludes year three of partnering with USA Triathlon and the USA Triathlon Foundation to inspire movement and create change through sport.
- Newton Running declares a new partnership for Australia & New Zealand!
- Newton Running joins forces with the University of Colorado - Boulder to create a one-of-a-kind Alumni Special Edition shoe, crafted with sugarcane.
- Newton Running hosts the third annual Women's Running Safety Month, giving away free personal safety alarms to women in sport!
- Newton Running donates 1500 pairs of shoes to Soles4Souls.
- Newton Running continues to research, develop, and pursue new product innovations --- with more big things in store for 2022!